We offer our employees meaningful work in a safe and inspiring environment. We contribute to the wellbeing of society by utilising and developing Finnish expertise and as an active participant in our local community.
Our social responsibility is guided by the following principles, actions and objectives:
- We pay salaries on time and manage our statutory payments in an orderly manner.
- We provide our employees with a safe working environment.
- We promote equality.
- We fight bribery and other forms of corruption.
- We value and invest in Finnish expertise.
- We bear our social responsibilities as taxpayers and employer.
- We are continually developing the contribution of an over a hundred year old company to the industry and society.
- We support ethically accepted organisations and work with government, cities, museums and educational institutions.
- We support local wellbeing and various activities in Kerava.
» Learn more about our annual sustainability targets.
Occupational health and safety
It is important to us to maintain a healthy and safe working environment for employees and visitors alike. The 6S Lean Safety Checklist approach and management safety walks are part of our continuous routines. We have set a target of zero accidents.
We aim to certify our group-wide health and safety system according to the ISO 45001 standard during 2023.
Equality and diversity
Equality is one of our core values. We are committed to promoting equality and preventing discrimination both in our own operations and throughout our supply chain. During 2023, we will continue to strengthen our understanding and skills, including providing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) training for our managers.
Social responsibility in the production chain
Our operations have an impact on people also beyond our own company walls.
» Learn more about our supply chain responsibility.